Tennis and/or padel + stay in luxurious villa on the Costa del Sol
Villa Marisa in Marbella offers an exclusive Tennis and Padel package on the weeks of November 25, December 2, 9 2022 , February 17,24 March 1, 10, 17, 24 2023 for 5 or 8 days for a minimum of 8 participants. Other dates are possible on request.
It is a unique tennis/padel program where you will be staying in a private villa nearby the sea. The villa is owned by a Dutch couple.
You will be playing at the most beautiful tennis complexes in beautiful, sunny Marbella and visit fun, characteristic hotspots in the area around the courts.
Take your league team, friends or family to the Costa del Sol for an unforgettable tennis-padel vacation!
Our trainers are very experienced and Spanish/Dutch/English speaking. They will be able to provide training at all levels.
About the program
The arrival in Marbella is on Friday and the departure on the following Friday. These Fridays can be spent as you wish. You can also use the Tuesday to catch your breath and enjoy all the beauty that the villa and Marbella has to offer.
During the 5 days there will be an average of 2.5 hours of practicing sports per day, spread over 6 different beautiful tennis/padel clubs in Marbella. Mix-inns will also be visited where you can play tennis against locals. The program offers a good variation between taking lessons and playing competitions. We also would like to ask you to bring your own rackets, or hire them. In case of bad weather, we will look for a suitable solution on the spot. In any case, the wishes of the participants are taken into account as much as possible, the program can be adjusted after consultation. For example, it is possible to have more focus on either padel or tennis.
In addition to the sporting part, you will be enjoying a luxurious stay at Villa Marisa in Elviria. Here you can take a swim in the beautiful infinity swimming pool with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean and Africa. In the spacious kitchen you can cook your own meal or you can go out for dinner in the nearby restaurants. Shops, restaurants, bars are located 1 km from the villa.
The day program
Possible Program 2022 (example)
- There will be an Auto Van ready, at the airport near ParkingExpress.
- After a half hour drive you will arrive at the villa and you can spend the rest of the day free for example to buy groceries etc.
- Starting up
- Lunch at the villa or elsewhere
- Padel/tennis lesson in Marbella from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Visiting the old center of Marbella with your rented Van.
- Padel/Tennis lessons from 11 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- From 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m. padel/tennis games and/or a tournament
- From 10 a.m. to 12 noon participation in the Mix-inn, 1 drink included.
- Visit the port of Marbella, Puerto Banús, walking from the tennis club.
- Spend the day as you wish
- Padel/tennis lessons in Mijas from 11 am to 12.30 pm
- Tapas lunch in Mijas pueblo
- Visit Mijas pueblo and old bullfighting arena
- From 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. you have the choice in going back to Lew Hoad for tennis mix inn (1 drink incl) or going back to the villa.
- Padel/tennis lessons in Los Monteros from 11 am to 12.30 pm
- Lunch and back to the villa
- Participation padel/tennis Mix inn Los Monteros (incl. 1 drink) from 4.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
- Check out from the villa and back to the airport of Málaga.
Price EUR 550 per person for 8 participants for 8 days
Price EUR 440 per person for 8 participants for 5 days !
- Stay in luxury Villa Marisa with 4 two-person rooms with two separate beds, including a bathroom with shower/toilet
- Use bed linen and towels
- TV plus Netflix and Sonos
- Transport during program (excl gasoline)
- Tuition fees, all course rental and participation in mix-inns
- Cleaning of the villa
- infinity swimming pool (excl heating costs)
Deposit EUR 50 per person (will be refunded)
Not included: heated swimmingpool 50 € a day, flight ticket and foods, gasoline.
Flight tickets are very affordable in the winter months.
Terms of cancellation and changes included with reservation.
Journey continues with 8 participants! (max. 12 people can stay in the villa, so people can play alternately in the program and the price will be adjusted/reduced)
To request a reservation, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply as soon as possible. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.