Tennis and/or padel + stay in luxurious villa on the Costa del Sol
Villa Marisa in Marbella offers an exclusive Tennis and Padel package on the weeks of November 8, 15, 22, 29 – 2020 for 5 or 8 days for a minimum of 8 participants. Other dates are possible on request.
It is a unique tennis/padel program where you will be staying in a private villa nearby the sea. The villa is owned by a Dutch couple.
You will be playing at the most beautiful tennis complexes in beautiful, sunny Marbella and visit fun, characteristic hotspots in the area around the courts.
Take your league team, friends or family to the Costa del Sol for an unforgettable tennis-padel vacation!
Our experienced English speaking tennis/padel trainer is trained by the K.N.L.T.B. and N.P.B. to be able to provide training at all levels.
He will be guiding you by a van from Malaga airport to the villa and from the villa to the courts and back, where he will be giving the lessons.
About the program
The arrival in Marbella is on Sunday and the departure on the following Sunday. These Sundays can be spent as you wish. You can also use the Thursday to catch your breath and enjoy all the beauty that the villa and Marbella has to offer.
During the 5 days there will be an average of 2.5 hours of practicing sports per day, spread over 6 different beautiful tennis/padel clubs in Marbella. Mix-inns will also be visited where you can play tennis against locals. The program offers a good variation between taking lessons and playing competitions. We also would like to ask you to bring your own tennis rackets. Padel rackets are available for free. In case of bad weather, we will look for a suitable solution on the spot. In any case, the wishes of the participants are taken into account as much as possible, the program can be adjusted after consultation. For example, it is possible to have more focus on either padel or tennis.
In addition to the sporting part, you will be enjoying a luxurious stay at Villa Marisa in Elviria. Here you can take a swim in the beautiful infinity swimming pool with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean and Africa. In the spacious kitchen you can cook your own meal or you can go out for dinner in the nearby restaurants. Shops, restaurants, bars are located 1 km from the villa.
The day program
Possible Program for 16-2-2020 and 1/8/15/22-3-2020.
- The group will be picked up at Málaga airport by Pjotr and CDS arrive with a van.
- After a half hour drive you will arrive at the villa and you can spend the rest of the day free for example to buy groceries etc.
- Starting up and getting to know Pjotr van Dalfsen (padel and tennis trainer / coach)
- Lunch at the villa or elsewhere
- Padel lesson in Marbella from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Visiting the old center of Marbella
- Tennis lessons from 11 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- From 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m. tennis games and/or a tournament
- From 10 a.m. (9:30 a.m.) to 12 noon participation in the Mix-inn Fruit, drink and prize for winner included.
- Visit the port of Marbella, Puerto Banús, walking from the tennis club or by bus.
- Spend the day as you wish
- Padel lessons in Mijas from 11 am to 12.30 pm
- Tapas lunch in Mijas pueblo
- Visit Mijas pueblo and old bullfighting arena
- From 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. you have the choice in going back to Lew Hoad for tennis mix inn (1 drink incl) or going back to the villa.
- Padel lessons in Los Monteros from 11 am to 12.30 pm
- Lunch and back to the villa
- Participation tennis Mix inn Los Monteros (incl. 1 drink) from 4.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
- Check out from the villa and back to the airport of Málaga.
Price EUR 550 per person for 8 participants for 8 days
Price EUR 440 per person for 8 participants for 5 days !
- Stay in luxury Villa Marisa with 4 two-person rooms with two separate beds, including a bathroom with shower/toilet
- Use bed linen and towels
- TV plus, Netflix and Sonos
- Transport and gasoline during program
- Tuition fees, all course rental and participation in mix-inns
- Cleaning of the villa
- Heated infinity swimming pool
- Use of an extra car
Deposit EUR 50 per person (will be refunded)
Not included: flight ticket and travel costs.
Flight tickets are very affordable in the winter months.
Terms of cancellation and changes included with reservation.
Journey continues with 8 participants! (max. 12 people can stay in the villa, so people can play alternately in the program and the price will be adjusted/reduced)
To request a reservation, please complete the form below. You will receive a reply as soon as possible. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.