What can you do in the environment?
Marbella and the surrounding area offers a large variety of activities and attractions.
In the beautiful historic centre and on the promenade you have all kinds of restaurants, tapas bars and shops. Walking through the narrow streets and squares filled with orange trees, and enjoy the beauty. Also visit Puerto Banús, the luxury marina with the most exclusive shops and restaurants and enjoy the vibrant nightlife. Ocean Club, Bono’s Beach fashionable beach clubs in Marbella, the Beach club Nikki Beach is within walking distance of Villa Marisa.
Or make a trip to the beautiful white villages in the area such as Mijas, Ronda, Ojèn, Casares. A cultural excursion can be made to: Malaga, Seville, Cordoba, Granada, Gibraltar or Morocco by ferry.
Activities and sport in the area
Villa Marisa is surrounded by beautiful golf courses such as: Green Life golf, Golf Rio Real, Santa Clara, Santa Maria Golf & Country Club, Marbella Club Golf Resort, Mijas Internacional Golf, Real Club de Golf Las Brisas and Aloha Golf Club.
- Horse riding Along the coast: you will find riding schools for beginners and advanced students. Climbing Park Amazonia Climbing and mountaineering www.aventura-amazonia.com
- Surfing and kiten
- Cruise Deep sea diving
- Water park Aquamijas (Fuengirola)
- Bioparc Zoo (Fuengirola)
- Skiing/snowboarding: A 2-hour drive from the villa you can skiing and snowboarding in the Sierra Nevada mountain range
- Mountain biking/bike rental
- Tennis/padel; we can offer you a complete tennis/padel program with professional lessons on the most beautiful courts in the area of Marbella. Send an email for prices and possibilities to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hiking: Stroll along the most beautiful natural parks, beautiful mountain paths or along the kilometers of coastline.
- Organised trips
More information? Feel free to contact us!